Meander. I have always wanted to meander. I wanted to meander through the woods, though I didn’t have any around me, when I was reading too much Enid Blyton. I wanted to meander through the empty roads at night when I grew a little older. I wanted to meander through a jungle, hoping not to meet a T-Rex, when I was watching Jurassic Park over and over again.
I still want to do that, however now it’s only because it sounds much better than wandering around. They are synonyms, you know.
Here’s what else I have always wanted to do:
- I want to elucidate concepts or ideas instead of simply explaining them.
- I want to be able to articulate well in French instead of being fluent like everyone else.
- I want to dispose papers or other materials instead of throwing them away.
- I want someone or something to kindle a thought in me instead of just inspiring me.
- Once in a while, I would like someone to sway me with their arguments instead of just trying to influence me.
- I dare sounds to reverberate instead of simply echoing.
- I would like to quiver when I see a wave come crashing to the shore instead of standing there shuddering.
- I would like to look around to find people in a pensive state instead of finding them in deep thought.
- When was the last time you thought to decipher something instead of just figuring it out?
- I would like to savour moments that I share with people instead of carelessly enjoying them.
Reader. Learner. Dreamer.
I am all about the little things in life!